Call Us Today 1 (714) 541-8000 English

Non-Immigrant Employment-Based Visas

Prepared by Pia Dyquiangco, ESQ | May 8, 2020
Non-Immigrant Employment-Based Visas

B-1 visa: Temporary Visitors for Business
E-3 visa: Australians in specialty occupation
H-1B visa: Specialty Occupation
H-2A visa: Agricultural visa
H-2B visa: Seasonal/Temporary workers
H-3 visa: Trainees
H-4 visa: Immediate family members of H-1, H-2 or H-3 visa holders
L-1A visa: Intracompany Transferee
L-1B visa: Specialty Occupation
L-2 visa: Immediate Family of L-1A and L-1B visa holders
M-1 visa: Vocational Student
M-2 visa: Immediate Family of Vocational Student
O-1 visa: Persons with extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
O-2 visa: Essential support staff of O-1 visa holders
O-3 visa: Immediate Family of O visa holders
P-1 visa: Internationally recognized athletes and entertainers and their support staff
P-2 visa: Entertainers coming to perform in the U.S. through a government recognized exchange program
P-3 visa: Artists and entertainers coming to the U.S. in a group for the purpose of presenting culturally unique performances
P-4 visa: Immediate Family of P-1, P-2, and P-3 visa holders
R-1 visa: Ministers and other workers of recognized religions
R-2 visa: Immediate Family of R-1 visa holders
NAFTA (TN) visa: Mexican and Canadian Professional Worker