The Lewis Law Group, APLC has successfully developed Franchise systems with various international brands in the United States. Whether your goal is to bring your business to the United States and franchise it or if your goal is to purchase a franchised business and operate such business in the United States, we are here to help.
Our Franchise Development Practice Includes:
– Assist in developing a franchising system for your company
– Provide guidance and counsel in registering your business as a franchisor
– Provide guidance in how to Franchise in the United States and the laws and regulations to be followed by operating a franchised business
– Assist in finding a franchised business suitable to your business goals
– Provide guidance during the purchase of a franchised business
– Assist in the set up and business registration of your franchised business
– Connecting your franchise system with experienced & talented consultants & vendors
– Providing on-call counseling throughout the life of the business with regards to franchise law and business matters
Our International Business and Franchise Practice can also assist in pairing you or your company with reputable franchise consultants with over 30 years of experience in international franchising. We work with reputable vendors that have been vetted and we can also connect you with professionals whom you can trust.
Our International Business Practice
The Lewis Law Group, APLC are experienced at setting up Multi-National companies, working with companies overseas to set up subsidiaries, affiliates or working with partners to reach their business goals. Our firm has had a critical role in many of our corporate clients and we continue to assist them in major and minor business decisions. Consider LLG your strategic legal partner in your business.
Our International Business Practice Includes:
– Working with Multi-National Companies in reaching their business goals
– Guidance in understanding the rules & regulations in doing business in other countries.
– Corporate set up and compliance
– Business Advising
– Guidance on U.S. Federal, State and Local Regulations
– Assistance in Strategic Business Planning
– Negotiating Mergers and Acquisitions
– Drafting Business Agreements, Purchase Agreements, and Contracts associated with your company’s needs.
– Brand Development
Naturalization and Citizenship
Our firm is extremely experienced in handling Naturalization cases which include complex issues such as obtaining medical exemptions, language exemptions, past criminal records, DUI records, and issues with eligibility. We have successfully assisted our clients in obtaining their citizenship and our attorneys attend their naturalization interviews with each of them.
Child Status Protection Act (CSPA)
It sometimes happens that minor children applying for immigration benefits turn 21 years old (age out) before their application is processed due to delays at CIS or the State Department. In those situations, the CSPA may operate to retain that eligibility and protect the individual’s application status. Obtaining CSPA protection can be a complex and involved ordeal. Even determining whether CSPA applies in a given situation is a complicated process